2018 Summer Craft Camp
Sunny Oaks Academy and Ranch will be hosting a fun 5-day crafts camp starting June 25th - June 29th from 1 - 3 PM for boys and girls ages 6 and up. This is a drop off camp. Go and enjoy yourselves for 2 hours while your kids have fun doing messy crafts somewhere other than in your home. All supplies and snacks will be provided.
Day 1 - tie dye shirts
Day 2 - magnetic slime
Day 3 - bird feeder
Day 4 - sponge bombs
Day 5 - ice cream making and sponge bomb fight
1. Campers must be under the supervision of an Art Camp Staff Member at all times. Never leave the classroom without a teacher or assistant.
2. Always raise your hand to speak and wait your turn to speak. Never talk while the teacher is talking. Always use your inside voice.
3. Always get your teacher’s permission before using supplies.
4. Never run in the classroom.
5. Always pick up after yourself and put away supplies when you are done with them.
6. Always keep your hands, feet, and objects to yourself. Never throw things.
7. Always be courteous and respectful to your teacher, the assistants, and fellow
8. Never touch another camper’s artwork without his or her permission.
9. Always wait your turn when using supplies or taking part in activities.
10. Always share.
11. Always follow directions.
12. Always do your best.